YOU ARE INVITED!
To Enjoy A New Era in the 39th Ward
39th Ward Community Inauguration Celebration
Meet and greet your new 39th Ward Democratic Committeeman, Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy for 39th Ward Committeeman has been endorsed by Ald. John Arena and the 45th Ward Independent Dems. We are proud to have Ald. Arena's endorsement and honored to be endorsed by his grassroots organization. THANK YOU!
Robert Murphy for 39th Ward Committeeman has been endorsed and now adopted by Northside Democracy for America (NDFA). NDFA has adopted the committeeman campaigns of Robert Murphy (39), Aaron Goldstein (33), and Dianne Daleiden (40) as the NW Slate. We are proud to have NDFA's endorsement and honored to be adopted by this grassroots organization. Our campaign was adopted by a unanimous vote of members present. THANK YOU!
Robert Murphy has declared his intention of running for 39th Ward Committeeman against the current alderman's husband whose hold on the post has ensured the continuence of 52 years of one family rule. "The residents and voters of the 39th Ward deserve new leadership and new ideas during these challenging times," said Robert. "The current committeeman has supported those in his family that have led to our city and state to the brink of insolvency. It is time for this cycle of dysfunction to end."
The solution exists! Robert Murphy helped draft the FAiR Policy Statement, which has been adopted by over 20 elected officials, including both Congressmen Quigley and Schakowsky.
- More noise monitors have been added - thanks to your efforts!
- Federal officials are pushing for FAA changes - thanks to your efforts!
- Ineffective officials have been removed - thanks to your efforts!
- The conversation has changed - thanks to your efforts!
Robert Murphy endorsed by the Chicago Tribune for 39th Ward Alderman.
"Our pick is Murphy, who says he began knocking on the alderman's door shortly after his house was mapped into the 39th Ward. He wanted improvements to Forest Glen Avenue; he wanted Laurino to help set up a meeting with the mayor about O'Hare International Airport. What he got, he says, was "lip service." Murphy wants to develop walkable retail districts so shoppers stay close to home instead of driving to Niles and Lincolnwood. He wants to partner with City Colleges to train workers for the light industrial strip that runs down the middle of the ward. He has a far greater sense of urgency about city finances than does Laurino."
For those that missed the forum...
Check out our new video!
Learn more about Alderman Laurino and the facts we presented in our recent mail piece.
- Voted for Parking Meter Deal - TWICE. Cost to the Taxpayer = $12 Billion and No Control Over City Streets for 75 Years
- Voted to Make Herself One of the Highest Paid Aldermen: $117,000/year
- Voted to Underfund City Pensions Every Year.
- Voted to Give Wall Street Unnecessary 100% in Interest on Pre-K Bonds
- 36 Ghost Payrollers Cost - Millions in Salaries and Benefits Including at Least 4 Family Members